The team at Slater Investments Limited are committed to
providing our clients with the highest possible level of
Slater Investments offers a working environment that encourages
employees to innovate, challenge ideas and excel. We attract and
retain outstanding employees because we are committed to supporting
their personal and professional development. We are a growing
company which values teamwork, loyalty, perseverance and honesty.
Our investment staff turnover ratio is one of the lowest in the
Slater Investments is always interested in hearing from
enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who are interested in joining
the company please email your CV to email@example.com and
we will let you know if we have any suitable positions.
We are currently hiring for an Operations Assistant:
Duties will include supporting the Operations and Marketing
teams. Full training will be provided and you will have the
opportunity to study for the IOC.
Working hours:8.30am-5.30pm (1hour lunch
- Updating and maintaining an electronic database and CRM
- Assisting the Operations Department with administrative duties
when required i.e. arranging taxis, booking the boardroom,
maintaining office supplies, answering the telephone, dealing with
enquiries, meeting and greeting guests.
- Input tracking data onto a wealth management software
system(training will be provided)
- Working with a CRM system
- Assisting the marketing team in preparation of Due Diligence
Questionnaires (DDQ) and presentations for potential
- Preparing monthly performance factsheets.
- Trade settlement
- Client reporting
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- English written and verbal skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good keyboard skills
- Good organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Enthusiasm and strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a team and to make decisions on your
- Flexible attitude to work
- Understanding of the finance industry would be an advantage but
not essential as training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to
Klaudia Domanska, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your CV